Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Leave It To Beaver

Another great classic that I enjoyed watching(and still do!) is Leave It To Beaver. You never knew what sort of adventures "Theodore"Beaver" Cleaver was going to be into. He was an all-american boy!


8 comments:

Kim said...

Leave it To Beaver is one of my old time favorites...thanks for taking me down memory lane this week.

Love you,
Kim

kdwhorses said...

Some great old shows you have been posting about! My fav old ones are Leave it to Beaver and I love lucy. Good, clean, wholesome shows. I hardly ever watch TV, there is too much "junk" on nowdays.

Avery is walking~man that doesn't seem possible. She is growing up so fast! Thanks for sharing her with us!

Attitude is everything! Great words!

Carole Burant said...

Of course I've heard of this show but I've never seen it! I was born in 1957 so maybe it was on when I was too young to remember it. None of our tv stations have the reruns of it either. Phooey! xoxo

Gigi Ann said...

Oh! Do I remember the "Beaver." We watched that show every week. Of course back then we only had 3 or 4 channels to watch. But, the funny thing was, we could always find something to watch! Now we have hundreds of channels and have trouble finding something to watch. Last night I watched "The Cosby Show" on TVLND.

Thanks again, for the nostalgic walk down memory lane this week.

Linda said...

Another great classic. Who couldn't love The Beaver!

AMY said...

I feel like I am living with Beaver! Check out my blog, I tagged you for a fun little game.

Tammy Pearson said...

I LOVE leave it to Beaver, another favorite of mine...you have done a great job in having oldies on your blog...you know how to pick em.

LOVE EM'
Tammy

Renie Burghardt said...

The Beave was one of my favorites!

Hugs,

Renie