This is a favorite classic that Mike and I enjoy watching together. What fun it would have been to lived in "Mayberry"! Deputy Barney will keep you laughing! Be sure and watch the video clip below-Barney "thinks" he knows the Constitution of the United States! I promise you will be laughing!!
13 comments:
Another oldie but goodie, for sure! (Sort of like me. LOL)
Our extremely hot temperatures are to break today. WooHoo!
Have a wonderful day, Patti.
Hugs,
Renie xox
My favorite is when the freezer breaks down and Andy keeps saying, "CALL THE MAN!"
That is very funny, Patti! I loved the Andy Griffith Show. It was funny then and it's still funny. Thank you for the post!
hugs,
Tina
Patti,
With all these old shows, you made me go back and watch TV Land. I love Andy Griffith...it also happens to be the ringtone for my husband...he loves it so much.
I think my son-in-law is a little like Barney...he is a Seargent for the Sherrif's department in S.S.
He did catch a guy who did some work for me (plumbing) stealing all the copper from Chrysalis...they guy got 7 years for it because of Tanner...so I guess I shouldn't rag on him too bad...but I do love to give him a hard time.
Have a great day!!!
Tammy
And HOW fun is it whistle along to the theme song???
ROFL gosh I actually remember that episode! hehe Don Knotts had to be one of the funniest people...I use to watch Andy of Mayberry faithfully, they couldn't have put together a better cast to play all the characters. Thanks so much for the memories:-) xoxo
The Andy Griffith Show is always so much fun to watch in re-runs. That Barney Fife is a laugh-and-a-half! BTW, Uncle Lynn is guesting on my blog today, so please stop by!
I love the Andy Griffith Show! My parents watch it every night on cable! Barney was always my favorite character on the show, that clip is a hoot!!!!!
Congratulations Miss Avery on taking those first steps!!!!! xoxo
Oh, yea! I was laughing by the time it ended...I agree with Renie;)
I watch whenever it's on. I NEVER get tired of it..
That and I LOVE LUCY...
Thanks for the smiles..
Thank you for highlighting my favorite oldie. In the old episodes it seemed like Andy took advantage of Barnie's inadequacies which made the skits so funny.
Did you know Don Knotts was from Morgantown, WV?
I have loved all of these old shows and I have favorite episodes of each one of them. The sweetness and humor of these shows is hard to come by today.
Congratulations on your grandchild's first steps!
I would have loved to live in Mayberry to. Aunt Bea would have been a great neighbor :)
Hugs Lisa
Post a Comment