I just loved this show when I was a little girl. I still enjoy seeing reruns. "The Brady Bunch" first aired in 1969 and ran thru 1974. I hope you have enjoyed my little tribute to a few old classics. It's been fun posting about each one. There are several more that I love, but will have to save them for another week!I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Mike and I are leaving to go see our grandbaby!! See you all on Monday!
12 comments:
The Brady Bunch was a special favorite of my kids. They never missed it.
Have a wonderful weekend, Patti. Looking forward to lots of new pictures of sweet Avery!
Happy 08-08-08!
Hugs and blessings,
Renie
Oh gosh I love that one... how much did I heart Greg Brady, and want to BE Marsha Marsha Marsha...
Oh I had forgotton about the Brady Bunch. Good show, used to watch it as a child!
Growing up I watched the Brady Bunch every day after school! Have fun in Nac!
Ok, I didn't know it went off in 1974...which means that I first saw it in reruns then...who knew? I guess it stands to reason as its not like I could google that information then either. But I enjoyed this show as well....I still remember.."Mom said there's no running in the house."
I didn't realize it started in 1969. I was starting to say I was married with children, but my son didn't come along until March 1970. And you were just a little girl.
Have a great weekend.
We always watched the Brady Bunch.. But my kids didn't think it was to real to life. They always got a kick out of it..
Enjoy your week-end with the family.
Did you post that because of my Brady Bunch family :) teasing...I put a post entitled The Brady Bunch on my new family blog...I am using the old blog for ministry only so I have taken everything off of it.
BTW: Ashley, Tanner and Alli live in Sulphur Springs...so very close to me...I am keeping her tomorrow so I am excited about seeing her...I haven't seen her since vacation.
Have fun this weekend with little Avery... and be sure to take more pictures...she is gorgeous.
Tammy
Have a safe trip to see sweet Avery. Thanks for the Brady bunch post. I loved this show to.
Take care. Lisa
Great post here. Funny
I always watched The Brady Bunch. So cute.
Oh, those Bradys! We still watch the re-runs, too! It's interesting to see them as they are now, too? Have you seen the VH1 show, "My Fair Brady," starring the former Peter Brady?
Post a Comment