I love the classics. What would we do without TV Land? Hope you'll do another one of my personal favorites,"The Andy Griffith Show".
I LOVE Dick!!! His Aunt lived across the street from my grandpa & grandma, and I met Dick & his brother on several occasions. OH my WORD they are funnier in person if that's possible!!!GREAT pick!!!
Now that was when it was worth while watching TV. My favorite was Andy Griffith also.
Now THAT was a walk down memory lane! Can’t help smiling at the cardigan sweater with a tie.Thanks, Patti. :-)
I love classic TV also, and that was a funny clip. I like Dick in just about anything he appears in. Looking forward to your pick for tomorrow...
Love this one too.. I'm enjoying this week of your blogs.. How fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love the classics. What would we do without TV Land? Hope you'll do another one of my personal favorites,"The Andy Griffith Show".
I LOVE Dick!!! His Aunt lived across the street from my grandpa & grandma, and I met Dick & his brother on several occasions. OH my WORD they are funnier in person if that's possible!!!
GREAT pick!!!
Now that was when it was worth while watching TV. My favorite was Andy Griffith also.
Now THAT was a walk down memory lane! Can’t help smiling at the cardigan sweater with a tie.
Thanks, Patti. :-)
I love classic TV also, and that was a funny clip. I like Dick in just about anything he appears in.
Looking forward to your pick for tomorrow...
Love this one too.. I'm enjoying this week of your blogs.. How fun!
Post a Comment