Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Love Lucy

I've decided to dedicate my blogging this week to some of my old favorite T.V. classics. They sure dont make television shows like they used to! I'm not into reality t.v. much, so I'm thankful that I have TVLand to watch!
I'm starting with my all time favorite classic: "I Love Lucy". The show first aired on October 15,1951 and hasnt been off since!The show stars Lucille Ball, Desi Arnaz, Vivian Vance and William Frawley.

9 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

How many times we have seen this and always laugh each time anyway...

I agree with your views about TV shows nowadays..I don't like the reality shows either. I say what is real about them anyway? Nothing!!!

Have a nice evening and I will be back this week to check out your old TV shows;))

Grannalisa said...

That was such a great show. It was always sooo funny!!! And the reruns still are!!

Renie Burghardt said...

I love the all the oldies. Tv Land is great!

Hugs,

Renie

Kim said...

Patti...can't you just see you and I getting into some similar messes...I'm sure we already have many of times ;-)...but I won't tell if you won't tell....LOL.

I love, "I Love Lucy" and haven't watched it in some time....I think I will have to watch an episode today.

love ya,
Kim

Tammy Pearson said...

This has to be one of my favorite episodes ever, that and the one with Lucy stomping the grapes for wine....it is so funny that you put that up because I was just thinking about that episode this week when I was watching.."How do they make that"...it is on Discovery Channel or something like that...not sure.

Everytime I see, "I love Lucy" stuff...I always think of you and want to buy you something but don't know what all you have....I need to come back over and see all of your collections so that next time... I will know.

That grandbaby of yours is gorgeous too.

Love ya,
Tammy

Unknown said...

AH! Lucy She was my favorite..
Thanks for posting these. TV- Land needs to air more of these oldies but goodies.
Hugs. Lisa

Nonnas News said...

Kim, I recollect one mess we got into one night when we pulled into a gas station/quick stop store in M.P. Remember???!!! I'm not going to go into details here but I'll give you another little hint...we saw Kelsi and Ashley there!! hehehehehe

Kim said...

Thanks Patti...but I didn't need the second hint....I remember that evening all too well...LOL...I am sitting laughing remembering that night....LOL...that was for sure a Lucy and Ethel episode.

Kim

Mississippi Songbird said...

My all time favorite.. They were wonderful!