I found this cute craft idea on a blog the other day and thought it would be fun to make one for Avery for Easter.A jellybean bracelet! How cute is that? It included the printable tags to add to a sandwich bag along with a cute poem. These were super easy to make. All you need are jellybeans, dental floss, a needle, sandwich bag and ribbon(optional). I think Avery will really like this. She can even eat it if she wants to. :)
front

3 comments:
Patti, what a cute idea, Avery will love it. She is so lucky to have such a sweet Nonna like you.
It was so good to see you today! You all did such a wonderful job on the shower, it was really nice.
Have a great week!
Tracy
That looks like such a fun idea! Miss T would love it too! Isn't it fun to get the Easter baskets ready?! I'm late getting mine done but will do it today or tomorrow.
Omigosh, I must keep this idea in mind for when Lily is a bit older:-) It's so gosh darn cute!!! xoxo
Post a Comment