Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Easter Avery!

I know the Easter Bunny will be paying Avery a visit Easter Sunday, but Nonna just couldnt resist putting together a basket for her too! I had so much fun gathering things for this cute little basket. I found the basket at Dollar General! I think its just too cute. I purchased some of the goodies at World Market. Can't wait to take it to her next weekend. I'll be busy next week baking her some Easter cookies too! Can't wait to see my little sweetpea!

3 comments:

Grannalisa said...

Way cute!! Have fun!

Linda said...

She's gonna love it! You're such a good Nonna!

Carole Burant said...

I just love these baskets, I bought a chick one for Lily:-) Avery will love it all and hopefully you'll take pictures of her with it!! I mailed out Lily's stuff yesterday but I doubt I will even get pictures of her opening it...never even got a thank you for the Valentine's stuff I had sent her:-( Oh well, this grandma isn't giving up:-) xoxo