Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

vacation (part3)

Here are some pictures taken in the Smoky Mountain National Park. I have so many good ones, but just dont have time to post everything. Also below are pictures at a pumpkin stand we found. We had a lot of fun with Kim and Jeff while they were there.I hope you have enjoyed all the pictures!






14 comments:

Kim said...

Patti,

The scenery is breathtaking! I bet you were NOT ready to come home. Thanks for sharing the beauty.

Those pumpkins are huge!

Kim's hubby looks like a big cut up...I bet you had a great time with them!

Love you,
Kim

Linda said...

The pictures are beautiful Patti! One day I'll get to that part of the country...and I need to go in the fall!

Those pumpkins are hugh!

Karen Roper said...

You have so MANY gorgeous pictures. Please be sure to post some in THE FORUM. Not many showing up there that have anything to do with fall. And I hope you enter the monthly challenge. I know several of these could win!!!

The Durham Family said...

So pretty in the fall. Scott and I went to the Smokey Mountains together the spring after we met. I hope we get to go in the fall one day.

Anonymous said...

Oh Patti. Your pictures are just beautiful. You can do some really neat things with your photo editing software. If you need any help using it let me know. I will be glad to assist.

Luv you.

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Patti:-)

I'm slowly making my way through Blogland trying to catch up with everyone. Remind me not to go away again! lol I've so enjoyed reading your posts about your vacation and seeing all the beautiful pictures. I would so love to go to Dollywood and Pigeon Forge...have heard so many wonderful things about these places. It truly is beautiful country over there!! xoxo

Tracy said...

Patti, you should have grabbed one of those turkeys for Thanksgiving! It looks like you were real close to that deer. Aren't we blessed to have so much beauty around us?

AMY said...

What fun! I want some of those huge, odd shaped pumpkins! I'm so glad you guys got a chance to see that part of the country in the fall. Absolutely gorgeous!

Tammy Pearson said...

I have some of those same pictures....that is where we saw the bears, or rather one of the places...but we never found that pumpkin patch....humungus pumpkins. Glad that you had a great time.

Linda said...

These are wonderful pictures Patti. I especially like the one of the deer and the cabin. Those are some big pumpkins!!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I don't think I've ever seen a pumpkin that big before! WOW...and the deer...SO neat!
LOVE all of these beautiful pictures! can't get much prettier than this!

Kim Sue said...

I love cade's cove (that's were you were right?) we saw bear cubs playing in a field the last time we were there. It looks gorgeous in the fall.

Kim Soule said...

Hey Patti! That was so much fun being with you guys! Your pics turned out great:)

Andrea said...

We were in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge this past weekend. I have some awesome pictures from Cades Cove I plan to share in the next few days.