I LUV the video. It is so cute! The way she looks up at Mike with those big eyes and luscious lips. So adorable.Have a great day.
Oh my word! She is so darling! Love the big bow in her hair! She sure is enjoying her lunch!!! :o)
That is a girl that LOVES her food....kind of like ME!Too Cute!Kim
Thank you for the comment through SITS! You gals have made my day today!
That is cute. Did your husband open his mouth as he put the spoon to her mouth? I get tickled watching people do that. She seemed to enjoy every bite.
that is so cute... LOL she's adorable. thx for the comment love on the recipes.
Patti,For some reason the video just doesn't load for me. I am sorry about that, because I do wish I could see it. It sounds adorable from everyone's comments. Avery is always adorable!Have a great day!Hugs,Renie
Hey you have a signature...When did you get it and who did it for you?....It's GREAT!
Don't know what I enjoyed most, Avery enjoying her meal or the Texan drawl from the guy feeding her. I've asked my daughter to take some videos and send them to me so I can share the kids on my blog.
Hey Linda, that was my husband with the Texas drawl! I read him your comment and he just laughed!
Such a little darling, this video made me smile from ear to ear! You're really making me want my grandbaby to be born NOW! lol xoxo
What a precious doll! BTW, I'm pretty new to the blogosphere--pleased to meet ya!! I'm running a giveaway on my blog, so please drop by!
This video is so precious! She is a real cutie pie!
Little Miss Avery has to be the cutest baby Ive every seen. I would love to cuddle her. She is a doll baby~Take care,Lisa
Love the mouth smacks as she enjoys her food. That is a great video
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I LUV the video. It is so cute! The way she looks up at Mike with those big eyes and luscious lips. So adorable.
Have a great day.
Oh my word! She is so darling! Love the big bow in her hair! She sure is enjoying her lunch!!! :o)
That is a girl that LOVES her food....kind of like ME!
Too Cute!
Kim
Thank you for the comment through SITS! You gals have made my day today!
That is cute. Did your husband open his mouth as he put the spoon to her mouth? I get tickled watching people do that. She seemed to enjoy every bite.
that is so cute... LOL she's adorable. thx for the comment love on the recipes.
Patti,
For some reason the video just doesn't load for me. I am sorry about that, because I do wish I could see it. It sounds adorable from everyone's comments. Avery is always adorable!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Renie
Hey you have a signature...When did you get it and who did it for you?....It's GREAT!
Don't know what I enjoyed most, Avery enjoying her meal or the Texan drawl from the guy feeding her.
I've asked my daughter to take some videos and send them to me so I can share the kids on my blog.
Hey Linda, that was my husband with the Texas drawl! I read him your comment and he just laughed!
Such a little darling, this video made me smile from ear to ear! You're really making me want my grandbaby to be born NOW! lol xoxo
What a precious doll! BTW, I'm pretty new to the blogosphere--pleased to meet ya!! I'm running a giveaway on my blog, so please drop by!
This video is so precious! She is a real cutie pie!
Little Miss Avery has to be the cutest baby Ive every seen. I would love to cuddle her. She is a doll baby~
Take care,Lisa
Love the mouth smacks as she enjoys her food. That is a great video
Post a Comment