Patti,Thanks for the giggle. The guy in the Hawaiian shirt makes me crack up with his moves!
Funny stuff! Keep me laughing!!
LOL I've never seen this before, it's hilarious! lol Now when I'm barbecuing I'll start giggling thinking of all my neighbours singing like that! hehe xoxo
PattiThat was funny.Have a great weekend.((Patti)) Hugs. Lisa
Oh my, and I am vegetarian but I still laughed.
That is funny...haven't seen that one before....thanks for the laugh.Hey, No yard sale tomorrow...we sold OUT...of the good stuff that is.Kim
Have a great weekend!Hugs,Renie
Its halarious !!That was so funny!Diane
Patti,LOL That's very funny! Thank you!hugs,Tina
That is hilarious... I am so nabbing it!!!!!ok?
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Patti,
Thanks for the giggle. The guy in the Hawaiian shirt makes me crack up with his moves!
Funny stuff! Keep me laughing!!
LOL I've never seen this before, it's hilarious! lol Now when I'm barbecuing I'll start giggling thinking of all my neighbours singing like that! hehe xoxo
Patti
That was funny.Have a great weekend.
((Patti)) Hugs. Lisa
Oh my, and I am vegetarian but I still laughed.
That is funny...haven't seen that one before....thanks for the laugh.
Hey, No yard sale tomorrow...we sold OUT...of the good stuff that is.
Kim
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Renie
Its halarious !!That was so funny!
Diane
Patti,
LOL That's very funny! Thank you!
hugs,
Tina
That is hilarious... I am so nabbing it!!!!!
ok?
Post a Comment