Ashley,Shaun and Avery came up Sunday and spent Memorial Day with us. We had a nice relaxing visit with them. We did a little cooking on the grill. I got Avery a little splash pool and a swing and she had a great time! We had even more fun playing with her and watching her enjoy her pool and swing.


this is so much fun!

Avery spots a little lady bug on her pool

here's a little video of her splashing fun!
13 comments:
She was too busy having fun splashing to respond when her name was called. Looks like your family had a wonderful time. Our family grilled out too then made homemade ice cream.
How cute!!!! And look at her looking at the lady bug!
You had the best entertainment on the block, Patti, watching Avery having fun!
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Renie
Avery is just the cutest thing around!! I look forward to the days when I'm a grandmother too!
That pool is adorable. How fun for all of you!
I don't even have to ask, I know you had a wonderful holiday. What a pool!!! Makes Max's pool look like old school...hehehe...I'll be posting pics of Max in his pool now since I saw your bathing beauty in hers. As always Avery is adorable and beautiful and cute and full of joy and...I could keep this up all night so I think I will leave it at that. I love you all!!!
Kimi
PS....you know I love the lady bug...kind of the mascot of the Chinese adoption community :-)
Huggins,
Kim
Avery just gets sweeter each time I see her :)I know you had fun with her this weekend.Take Care~ Lisa
Hi Patti,
Guess what? I have a neat award for you. Stop by and pick it up when you get the chance. Have a great day!
Hugs,
Renie
So cute! I love the little pool.
Oh how it must feel to be young and worry free.
Have a great week.
-Jaci
The pool is too cute!! Only Nonna could come up with something like that...yep, Nonna's house will always be the most fun place. I think Avery needs cousins!!! Love, Aunt Kim
Aww,Avery is SO cute!!
~Have a great day!
Too cute, love the pool with the shade cover over it!
The video is funny-they start selective hearing really early!! LOL! She was having too much fun splashing in the water to look at anyone!!! Sounds like you all had a great time!
Avery is a cutie! What a fun video!
Tina
What a great pool!! I know Little miss Avery will have a blast each time she comes to Nonna's house. You may have to have Camp Nonna like we have Camp Granna at our house!! :)
Post a Comment