Awwww, how sweet. She is adorable. We have a swing just like this on our back porch. It put our grandson to sleep many times. At age four he still swings in it. My husband put a chain on it to make it lower so our grandson can sit in it on his own and swing. Of course we took the red guard off and it is just a chair swing now. We have got our money's worth out of that little swing.
Patti Patti Patti....I think this is my favorite post of ALL post! You are going to get many years of fun out of that swing. She is a doll!! Miss Avery blue eyes!
She's quite the swinger and the swimmer! She is cuter each time I see her.. Our two grandsons used to love the swing which was quite similar to this. It hung from our apple tree and they would often swing till they fell asleep too! xo
She's got eyes like my Corey had as a baby, just like they have big beautiful blueberries:-)She is so adorable and I've no doubt you're enjoying every precious second with her!! I'm so looking forward to becoming a first time Grandma come October...can't wait to share moments like these:-) xoxo
13 comments:
She has the most beautiful face...and those blue eyes!!
How sweet and precious.
Blessings
Jeanne
All that fun just tires a girl out!
She is adorable, Patti!
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Renie
I LOVE the pictures. You must be using your new camera!
Pictures always turn out better when you have a beautiful subject to capture.
XOXO,
Jaci
My birthday was good. We spent it at a rodeo.
Yes, you and mom need to get together. You both deserve to do something fun!
Craig is such a great guy. He cares a lot for Jill--I hope they get married. I think that it will happen once Jill completes college. :)
Awwww, how sweet. She is adorable.
We have a swing just like this on our back porch. It put our grandson to sleep many times. At age four he still swings in it. My husband put a chain on it to make it lower so our grandson can sit in it on his own and swing. Of course we took the red guard off and it is just a chair swing now. We have got our money's worth out of that little swing.
Patti Patti Patti....I think this is my favorite post of ALL post! You are going to get many years of fun out of that swing. She is a doll!! Miss Avery blue eyes!
Kim
OOOH! Do you think Avery would let me take that swing for a spin? She is so stinkin' cute!!!
She's quite the swinger and the swimmer!
She is cuter each time I see her..
Our two grandsons used to love the swing which was quite similar to this. It hung from our apple tree and they would often swing till they fell asleep too!
xo
She's got eyes like my Corey had as a baby, just like they have big beautiful blueberries:-)She is so adorable and I've no doubt you're enjoying every precious second with her!! I'm so looking forward to becoming a first time Grandma come October...can't wait to share moments like these:-) xoxo
AWWW too cute, as always! I loved that swing when SAvannah was little!
She is adorable. This is so sweet. I just had to smile!
Tina
That is so sweet!!! Such a cutie!!
Post a Comment