Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Girls Weekend 2012
I'm a little late with my posting but Labor Day weekend has always been Girls Weekend in my family. This year it was Sept 1&2. Kim and I went to Jefferson. Dala, Ashley and Erin weren't able to go. They were too busy getting married or moving into new homes! So happy for them but we missed having them along! Maybe next year! We had a nice, relaxing weekend. We stayed at the haunted Jefferson Hotel. It was a very old, beautiful hotel with squeaky stairs! LOL. We also took a riverboat ride, shopped in the antique stores and ate some good fish. I always enjoy time with my dear Kim! Looking forward to next year already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I would have loved staying in that haunted hotel!!! lol What a shame you couldn't all go on your annual girls trip but it sounds like you and Kim had a lot of fun anyway:-) xox
Post a Comment