Seems likes its been a while since I have really posted anything. I've been busy with work, and getting some Christmas shopping done. Last Friday I was off for Veterans Day, so I spent the day with Aaron since he was off and Erin had to work. We had a great time. He took me shopping and we had a nice lunch at Genghis Grill. I had never eaten there before and I really enjoyed it.
Saturday, I met Ashley in Tyler for lunch and shopping. We got a lot done and had a great time.
This weekend, Mike and I will be keeping Avery and Maitland and I can't wait!! Maitland is crawling everywhere. I have a little craft project lined up for Avery and I to do together.
Looking forward to having our families at our home for Thanksgiving Day. I have the turkey ordered and the ham bought. I dont think I will be participating in the Black Friday shopping this year. I experienced it for the first time a few years ago and its just a crazy, hectic mess!!! It's just not worth it to me and besides, I havent seen anything in the ads I couldnt live without!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!! Eat lots of turkey and dressing!
No comments:
Post a Comment