Girls Weekend 2011
Another "Girls Weekend" has come and gone. We had a great time together! We went to Big D this year. We did A LOT of shopping! We covered 3 malls, Sam Moons, went to Studio Movie Grill to see "The Help" and ate out a lot! My brother and his wife met us for lunch on Sunday and did a little shopping with us. We even hung out in the hotel and had some girl talk.
3 comments:
Sounds and looks like you had a great time. I really like that last photo, cute
Hugs
Now that's what I call a fun weekend:-) I'm so glad you were able to get away for your girls' weekend, no doubt you look forward to it every year!! I heard The Help is a very good movie so I'm hoping to see it soon. xoxo
Looks like a great time together!
Post a Comment