Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

George Strait concert

Mike and I had a lot of fun in Austin. The concert was AWESOME!!! It lasted 4 1/2 hours. Lee Ann Womack and Reba McEntire performed also and they were really good. George sang one hit after another for over 2 hours! He did not dissapoint!! My pictures arent the best because of the lighting. I took several videos and when I got home the sound wasnt working! I am really dissapointed about that. Several people who were at the concert posted videos on YouTube. If you ever have the opportunity to see George, splurge and go!!! He is the BEST!!!!!









4 comments:

Carole Burant said...

You are sooooo lucky to have gone to see him in concert, he's always been one of my favourite country singers!! I'd heard his concerts are the best and it's no wonder he's won so many awards, including Entertainer of the Year. Wonder if he'll ever make it to my little corner of the world:-) xoxo

Sharon said...

I am so jealous. I just love that Man.
I tried to get tickets when he was coming to my area, but tickets were sold out so fast. He is top of my bucket list.LOL
Glad that you had a great time and a safe trip.
Have a nice day

Linda said...

I love love love ole George!!! Glad you were able to make one of his concerts.

AMY said...

So glad you guys got to go and have such a great time. I think it best to splurge on things you do together. That is what memories are made of, not things.