Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

It's party time!!

I bet you are all wondering why it has taken me so long to get Avery's birthday pictures posted! LOL Well I left my camera at Shaun and Ashley's and Shaun's mother was kind enough to let me take some of her pictures from facebook. Thanks Debra!!

What a fun, fun weekend it was! Avery really got into the "birthday" thing this year! Saturday evening Shaun and Ashley had Mike and I and Shaun's parents over for dinner and we let Avery open her gifts from all of us. I'm not sure who had the most fun- Avery or the grandparents! LOL

On Sunday, she had a party with all her friends at the Dance Studio where she took her tumbling lessons this past summer. They had all kinds of fun things for the children to do. (I say children, Avery's Great Aunt Annette got in on the action also! LOL) Everyone had a wonderful time! It's hard to believe that our little sweetpea is 3 years old!




birthday party with the baby doll. Cake and candles included!


She loves her Rose Cottage Mommy and Daddy gave her




Nonna and Grandad got her a Cowgirl Jessie costume for halloween

Dee Dee and PePaw got her the pillow pet she wanted


making a wish

Uncle Roo Roo and Aunt Tay Tay


Great Uncle Mike and Aunt Annette

fun,fun,fun








HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY AVERY!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday sweet Avery.....what a great place to have a party!!!

Love the pictures!!!

I enjoyed your visit SOOO MUCH!!!

((HUGS)),
Kim

Grannalisa said...

That looks like so much fun!! What a great party!