Halloween has always been a fun holiday to me. I love all the decorations, pumpkins, seeing the children in their costumes. I live out in the country so we very seldom get trick or treaters and I really miss that. It doesnt stop me from decorating though! Look at these cute candy corn candy dishes I bought for Ashley and Erin, aren't they cute? (I got myself one too!) I also found this cute trick or treat bag at Kirkland's for Avery and have filled it with a few goodies to take to her. I've been busy today making pumpkin bread. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! P.S. Have any of you tried the caramel candy corn(shown in candy dish on left)? It's GOOD!!
2 comments:
Good Morning Nonna. I love your Halloween decorations and I have tried the Caramel Candy Corn and love it. At our local Dollar General Store you can buy it mixed with regular candy corn and pumpkins as well. It don't usually last that long when we get one. LOL. I don't decorate for Halloween anymore since the girls have out-grown it. Since they don't go trick-or-treating anymore, I just lost interest in the decorating. Take care my friend and have a great week.
Love and hugs,
Karen H.
Love the decorations! Have a great day.
Post a Comment