pint-size paper milk carton
cardboard square
vanilla frosting
graham crackers
candy-coated chocolate pieces
candy corn
black licorice
mini chocolate bars
candy pumpkins
ghost-shaped marshmallows
Clean out the milk carton with soapy water, rinse and let dry. Attach the milk carton to the cardboard square with a dollop of frosting; hold in place for 30 seconds. Use frosting to attach graham crackers to carton, breaking the crackers as needed to fit. To form the roof, turn 2 graham cracker rectangles on their sides and lean toward each other; secure to the carton with frosting. Cut a cracker square diagonally and attach each piece to the front and back of the roof. Use frosting to attach the remaining candy. Use candy-coated chocolate pieces as shingles and mini chocolate bars as doors and windows. Use black licorice to fill in the seams of the house and attach pumpkins and ghost-shaped marshmallows.

1 comment:
Ooooh I just love your Halloween decor in here:-) I need to get mine changed to Halloween as well but our Thanksgiving weekend is this coming weekend so I want to wait until after it's over.
I get the Gooseberry Patch emails as well, just love them. Such a darling craft idea, makes me wish Lily was near so that I could make one for her:-) xoxo
Post a Comment