
Thursday, September 16, 2010
a sweet thank you...
I had been saving up for my New York Trip ever since we decided we were going to go last year at this time. I had also decided that I wanted to buy a Coach purse(my first) and that it would be fun to wait and buy it in New York City. I'm so glad I did! I know it is probably customary for the employees to follow up with a thank you note, but I thought this one was very sweet and personal, and it meant a lot to me. I sent the picture to Genesis since she asked, and told her to let me know if we ended up on any billboards or magazines! LOL


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That's too cool!!!
Wow, what a wonderful thank you note you got from her, that's just so sweet of her! You must have really made an impression, she won't forget you ladies any time soon! lol xoxo
Good Morning Patti. Yes, it's me. LOL. I started back bloggin again last Sunday and will only be blogging only on Sunday's for now. WOW, you got to go to New York. How wonderful is that. And to get a new Coach bag, sound like you almost hit the jackpot. LOL. That was so nice of the lady to send you a "THANK YOU" note. I've never heard of anyone doing that before. Take care my friend and have a great Sunday and upcoming week. GOD Bless you dearly.
Karen H.
Post a Comment