I did it!! I reached goal #3!! 40.5 pounds lost!!! I'm so excited about reaching this goal! To read more about my weight loss journey and past pictures of my progress go here.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look so much happier in your new picture from the one when you started your weight loss journey. I've lost 20 lbs. so far, but I'm most anxious to reach the next 10 lb. goal. I think others will be able to see the difference more then. Judy
Congratulations, Patti! You look amazing!! Robert and I have got to get some will power/motivation to lose some weight!! I need to follow your determination!!
Congratulations, Patti!!!!!! You are an encouragement to so many. My DIL is on a weight-loss journey also. She, too, encourages many as she "keeps it real."
You look absolutely amazing!! I can imagine all the work you've put into losing the weight but so worth it all when you see the end result. I'm so proud of you:-) xoxo
9 comments:
Wow!!! Awesome! I am so happy and proud for you! I bet you feel better than ever!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
You look so much happier in your new picture from the one when you started your weight loss journey.
I've lost 20 lbs. so far, but I'm most anxious to reach the next 10 lb. goal. I think others will be able to see the difference more then.
Judy
Congrats to you. You sure do look nice. I really need to use you as an example!!! Way to go girl...
Hugs
Congratulations, Patti! You look amazing!! Robert and I have got to get some will power/motivation to lose some weight!! I need to follow your determination!!
Congratulations, Patti!!!!!! You are an encouragement to so many. My DIL is on a weight-loss journey also. She, too, encourages many as she "keeps it real."
I am so proud of you Patti! You look fantastic!
I've just recently lost 7.5 lbs myself. I'm changing my eating habits as well. It's a whole new lifestyle.
Patti, you look great!!!
CONGRATS girl!!!!! I am so proud of you.
The transformation is AMAZING!!!
((HUGS)),
Kim
You look absolutely amazing!! I can imagine all the work you've put into losing the weight but so worth it all when you see the end result. I'm so proud of you:-) xoxo
Post a Comment