Now that's what Easter is all about:-) I just can't get over how big Avery is getting and she's just as adorable as ever. Love her Easter outfit:-) xoxo
I enjoyed your slideshow. I cannot get over how much Avery has grown....I bet she, Max, and Vivi Jo could really have a fun tea party now....you need to bring her over to play sometime when she is visiting.
5 comments:
Great photos! Loved the slide show.
What cute pictures of Avery! I can't believe I didn't get any pictures that day! I'm slipping! lol!
The cookies look yummy and so pretty. I bet Avery really enjoyed them and the adults too!!!!!
Now that's what Easter is all about:-) I just can't get over how big Avery is getting and she's just as adorable as ever. Love her Easter outfit:-) xoxo
I enjoyed your slideshow. I cannot get over how much Avery has grown....I bet she, Max, and Vivi Jo could really have a fun tea party now....you need to bring her over to play sometime when she is visiting.
Love you,
Kim
I loved the video it was so cute and she is sure having fun.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
She is so adorable and I love the dress.
Post a Comment