Jan. 1st I began my quest to lose weight.I knew this was going to be a life-long change for me so I decided to set different goals for myself instead of just one. My first goal was to lose 20 pounds in 3 months. Today I reached that goal, and a month early I might add! You can see in the pictures below that I still have a ways to go, but I am happy for every pound I lose. My next goal is to lose 10 pounds in 3 months. Wish me luck!
Dec. 2009

12 comments:
Holy moly! That's amazing, congratulations! You look great.
Way to go Patti! I am hoping to loose 25 pounds by June. Keeping fingers crossed!
I am so proud of you! Way to go girl!
Are you doing Weight Watchers or following another type of diet plan? Whatever it is, it's working!
CONGRATS!!! You could always lose weight when you put your mind to it!
So proud of you!!!
Love you,
Kim
Thanks everyone for the nice comments!
Linda, Im doing Weight Watchers(on my own) and we are having a Biggest Loser contest at work, so having the support group at work has been a BIG help!
That is wonderful! You look great!
That's great!! Congratulations!!
Good job! Way to meet your goal AND a month early!
way to go!!
I am SO proud of you Patti!! You look amazing:-) I need to find my willpower to lose weight as well!! xoxo
Wow, Patti!!
Looking great!!
Love ya,
Amy
Way to go! You need to be very very proud of yourself!
Post a Comment