Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas with our kids 2009

This year was one of the best Christmases! Avery was big enough to really enjoy it and it was so much fun watching her. Having the kids all together meant so much to me. We had some great family time together. We had dinner, then opened gifts and played games. Tomorrow I'll try to post pictures of our Christmas with the rest of the family.

First thing is to check out our stockings!


I think we all have more fun with the stockings than anything!

Mike and Erin pass out the gifts

Avery had so much fun opening her gifts

"let me help you with that Grandad"

I was told that Erin LOVES the "Wizard of Oz", so getting this for her was a MUST! She LOVED it!

I couldnt resist getting my grown son a toy this year, he has a dachsund, so when I saw this slinky dog, I just had to get it! He got a kick out of it too!


4 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun Christmas! It looks like everyone had such a nice time. So glad that all of your family could be together. Both of my kids were home as well and it was the best present ever.

My sister commented that this was one of the best Christmas holidays that we've had in a long time and I totally agreed. From the looks of it, many bloggers can say the same. It's been a wonderful holiday season!

Unknown said...

Looks like you & your family had so much fun. Isn't it fun to watch the grandkids open there presents. I love to watch the expressions on their face when they see what is inside.
Have a safe & Happy New Year!
Judy

Sharon said...

It looks like you had a family fun time.
I can't wait till our newest grandson can open gifts. It is always so much fun to watch their little faces.
We are going to try and have ours this weekend bar no more snow.
Happy New Year to you and yours.

Midlife Mom said...

What a wonderful Christmas with all of your family! Avery looks like she was just enjoying herself so much. Aren't they fun at that age? I think the stockings are the favorite part for my family too. They just love to dig right into them looking for goodies. So glad you had such a good time. Aren't we blessed to be a part of our children's and grandchildren's lives, it's not always the case with many people which is so sad. Happy New Year!!