Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat 2009

What a beautiful Saturday night it was for trick or treating! We were invited over to Shaun and Ashley's friends, Larry and Julie along with some of their other friends for a chili supper and a fun night of trick or treating in their neighborhood! Some of the homes were decorated so good! Avery had so much fun. It only took one house and she figured out what trick or treating was all about! She wouldnt let anyone touch her bag of loot! I had so much fun watching her and the other little ones. What a fun, fun night it was!



Avery with her friend Carter

"Trick or Treat!"





3 comments:

Sharon said...

She is such a cutie and I loved the one with the suckers in the wagon.
Thanks for sharing.

Melissa Miller said...

Hello Patti,
I's so nice to meet you! Thank you very much for entering my giveaway and for following along as well. I really appreciate you kindness.

What a fun night of trick or treating! They are adorable children.

Many Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Tracy said...

I think you lost her attention when she got the sucker...LOL
Too cute!!!
Looks like ya'll had a great time. Perfect Halloween!
Have a great day Patti!
Tracy