Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

And the winner is...

Thank you to everyone who entered my 2nd annual Christmas giveaway! It's so much fun to have a giveaway. I only wish I could give everyone one of these wonderful cookbooks. Congratulations to the winner. Just email me(iluvmynonna@yahoo.com) your name and address and I will have the cookbook in the mail to you!
Please be sure and turn the music off at the bottom of the page before playing the video,revealing the winner!

8 comments:

britney said...

i'm soooo glad you liked it!! hope to see you soon...LOVE!!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness!!! I won! I was smiling so big watching that little sweetie do the honors of drawing that I almost forgot that I was even entered! Thank you sooooo much! I promise to feed lots of people with those recipes! And thank you so much for doing such a sweet giveaway! I'm off to email you now!

Cindi said...

congrats to Melissa...great gal to receive this cookbook....cute video loved it!!!

Sharon said...

Congrats to Melissa!!
I enjoyed watching that video of your granddaughter what a cutie.

Renie Burghardt said...

Congratulations to Melissa! And Avery is just adorable. Loved the video.

Hugs,

Renie

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Hi Patti

Thank you for posting my give away on your blog! You'll have three chnaces to win!

I wish I had a cute little helper like your grand daughter to help me pick the winner :=) She is adorable. My husband will be the one to pick out the slip of paper...but he 's cute too! lol

Congrta to Melissa!

Carole Burant said...

Awwwww now that's a darling way to have a draw:-) Avery did such a terrific job...just a shame she didn't draw MY name! hehe Congratulations to Melissa, no doubt she will love that cookbook!! Thank you for having this giveaway:-) xoxo

Unknown said...

What an adorable way to announce a winner!!
Congrats to Melissa!
Judy