Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


5 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

Oh my goodness! What a sweet picture! She looks so grown up! Don't you just wish you could slow things down, they just grow up so fast. I can't believe my two are six and seven!

I was just looking at your favorite movies and almost all of them are some of my favorites! Father of the Bride 1 and 2 I watch quite regularly and I especially like the Love Comes Softly series.

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!

Sharon said...

She is such a cutie pie!!
Happy birthday to your daughter also.
Have a blessed day.

Carole Burant said...

That child has got the most beautiful face I've ever seen!! Such pure innocence shines out from those gorgeous eyes. Happy belated Birthday to your daughter, hope her day was a terrific one:-) xoxo

Grannalisa said...

No words needed. What pretty little girl!!

Kim said...

Oh my what a little doll! She is looking like a little girl not so much like a baby. She is beautiful!!!

Love you,
Kim