We met up in Canton for "First Monday Trades Day" We filled the basket full of all kinds of goodies!
I found this wooden bread bowl
Ashley and Dala check out the fresh veggies and fruits
Saturday evening we went to Studio Movie Grill for dinner and a movie. "Julia and Julie" was a fun movie!
The next morning after breakfast we headed to IKEA. What a fun store!
We met up with my brother Mike and sister in law Annette for lunch
Dala, Ashley and Annette
Mike, Kim and I
Girls Weekend wouldnt be complete without a stop by the Cheesecake Factory. I had a piece of Red Velvet/Cheesecake. Awesome! Have you ever had white chocolate, cream cheese icing, cheesecake and red velvet cake in one bite? Oh my, it was to die for. This was my birthday treat!
We ended "Girls Weekend" at my Mom's. She had a great dinner ready for us when we got there. Mike joined us for dinner.
5 comments:
You girls know how to have fun! You really need to go to NY...I LOVE NY!! Within the next few years, Britney plans to be living there...maybe I can go visit her
:-).
I am so glad you are free as a bird and no longer caged in (private)...hehehe. don't you feel like you can breathe again...i know I am breathing so much better for you.
Love you my weird friend :-P! I miss you BAD!
Kim
Patti,
LOL...You are NOT weird...lol...I was just teasing. I said that because after the comment I left you, that is what you were probably thinking about me...LOL...just beat you to it....HA. We have to get together soon! Love ya lots!
Hugs,
Kim
Fun, fun!!! That is so neat that you girls have made that a yearly tradition. Lots of sweet memories!!
How I wish I could join you gals when you go on your Girls Weekend:-) Sounds and looks like you all had so much fun and as you said, so many new memories made to be thought of with a smile!! Loved seeing all the pictures, you're looking beautiful:-) xoxo
P.S. I want one of those old wooden bread bowls! lol There was one available at one of the auctions I go to but it went for over $80, a bit beyond my budget!
That was one of the best ever Girls Weekends so far! Love the pics!
Post a Comment