Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

It wont be long until....

GIRLS WEEKEND !!!!
This Labor Day weekend will be our 7th Girls Weekend. We are all looking forward to a weekend of girl time, lots of shopping, eating, visiting and fun!! The above picture was taken last year. My daughter in law,Erin will be joining us this year!

7 comments:

Midlife Mom said...

What fun! I've always wanted to do a get away with my three sisters, Mom, DIL and SIL. Maybe some day we will do it but I guess I shouldn't put things like that off should I? Yes, the Great Dane was a lovable dog! My grands just loved her too. She was distracted though as there was another dog swimming in the ocean and she wanted to go too.

Carole Burant said...

I wanna come toooooo! hehe That is a weekend certainly worth waiting for:-) xoxo

Kim Soule said...

Woo Hoo ......Get ready cause here we come!!!!! Shop til we drop.....Laugh til we fall down.....Eat all kinds of gooooooood stuff! What a wild weekend...hee hee:)

Linda said...

You girls will have so much fun! Maybe you'll be able to pick up some early Christmas gifts.

Betty said...

Oh, that sounds like so much fun Patti! I wish I could do that with my daughters. But the time will come someday.
Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Can ya'll adopt me for the weekend? I am working on the girls in my family to do this. We are thinking the w/e of Thanksgiving and hanging out at my cousin Shelee's. She is only like 4 miles from the Allen outlet mall. Wooohooo we could do some damage!

The Durham Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! Hopefully Avery is a good shopper!