Good Morning Patti, "THANK YOU" for inviting me to your blog. I hve missed visiting you. Mchelle is suppose to be on Good Morning America this morning. I may have to watch it. She seems like a down to earth woman if you know what I mean. "THANK YOU" for sharing this with us. Take caer my friend and have a great day/weeken. May GOD BLess you and yours. Love, Karen H.
Hey Patti, too funny. Have a great weekend! We'll have to do that garage sale get together this summer when we are sure they'll be plenty...we'll have a great time! Tracy
5 comments:
Good Morning Patti,
"THANK YOU" for inviting me to your blog. I hve missed visiting you. Mchelle is suppose to be on Good Morning America this morning. I may have to watch it. She seems like a down to earth woman if you know what I mean. "THANK YOU" for sharing this with us. Take caer my friend and have a great day/weeken. May GOD BLess you and yours.
Love,
Karen H.
I can't leave a message on Ashley's blog. I've tried several times.
Hey Patti, too funny. Have a great weekend! We'll have to do that garage sale get together this summer when we are sure they'll be plenty...we'll have a great time!
Tracy
Hey
I'm feeling better, just a little sniffly. Glad to be off for a week!
Now, I liked Bush! But this was too cute!
Post a Comment