it won't be long...

untill I see my grandbaby! All my kiddos are coming home this weekend to celebrate Mike's 50th birthday. He turned 50 on Feb.3 and I finally found a weekend when everyone could be here. My brother and his wife will be here too. Im really looking forward to spending time with my family and celebrating Mike's BIG birthday!
8 comments:
Oh! I know you can't wait.
I too love girl scout cookies. I already bought three boxes. (They are already gone!!) I need to buy more.
I was a Daisy and Brownie when I was small so I've got to support my "girls". LOL
I guess you´ll be really busy then! Have fun and cherish the moments!
I know how you feel. I just had Chandler and Rainey last weekend but I miss them already!!
I know you will enjoy having your family there to celebrate!!
Oh Patti I love the bathroom. It turned out so nice. Is that paint or wallpaper? Just in time for the family to visit.
Tell Mike to enjoy his birthday celebration! Y'all have fun with the kids.
Tracy
I know you are on cloud nine! You will have a blast with that crew of characters.
Love you,
Kimi
I know you are excited. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time together. Happy Birthday to your DH and I love your bathroom.
Hugs(Patti)
Oh, have fun with the family, celebrating Mike's birthday! Looking forward to lots of pictures.
Hugs!
Renie
Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend planned and I can't wait to hear all about it:-) Seeing that darling grandbaby of yours would be the highlight for sure! I can't wait to see mine in a couple of weeks:-) xoxo
Post a Comment