Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

the bathroom is finished!!

Mike and I finished up the bathroom this past weekend. We do need to get some window treatment,but other than that we are done! I love the way it turned out.


I love the cross between the mirrors that Jaci gave me! It is the perfect finish to my decorating.

I found the sign above the window at Hobby Lobby. We will probably put blinds on the window.


I really love the way the tile looks, and the fresh coat of paint on the cabinets is like having a brand new bathroom. Thank you Mike for all your hard work! You did a wonderful job and I love it!!



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike did a wonderful job! I love the colors!! I'm glad the cross worked out..I was worried that you wouldn't like it.

Have a wonderful week and it was great seeing you over the weekend!!

Betty said...

The bathroom looks great! I love the wall color!

Carole Burant said...

Hello dear Patti:-)

I'm finally back in the land of blogging, after having had Steve here for a few days I didn't get a chance to do any visiting so blame him! lol

I just love your "new" bathroom, the colours are perfect and everything matches so well. Also love the pictures and sign you put up on the walls. My upstairs washroom needs to be completely torn up and redone...is Mike available??? lol xoxo

Linda said...

I love your bathroom Patti...the colors are gorgeous!

Can I borrow Mike to redo my bathroom!?! In fact, I've got a couple he could redo!

Kim Soule said...

Great choices of colors, fabrics and textures....I love it!

Grannalisa said...

Wow!! It looks great and I know you are glad to have it finished.

Kim said...

looks GREAT! I love the chocolate and love love love the rugs!

and love you even more,
Kimi

Renie Burghardt said...

Sounds like Mike could have a steady job working on bathrooms! LOL.

Love your new bathroom, Patti. It's beautiful. Mike did a fantastic job. How lucky you are to have such a great handyman for a hubby!

Have a great rest of the week!

Hugs,

Renie

Rhonda said...

Hi Patti,
I love your new bathroom. Avery is precious!
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Rhonda

NaShae said...

It looks awesome!!

Kim Sue said...

looks great...I really like that "live, love, laugh" sign above the window

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

AWESOME! I love how it turned out and the colors you used!