Thursday, January 22, 2009
our latest home project
We are in the middle of remodeling our guest bathroom. This bathroom used to be the one that our kids shared when they were still living here. I wish I had taken some pictures to show how it actually looked before Mike started taking the wallpaper off. He is going to texture the walls and paint them, and we are going to replace the lenolium with tile.He removed the large mirror and I will replace it with smaller ones. I am thinking about painting the walls chocolate brown,paint the cabinets white and accent with blue. More updates to come!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
i love chocolate brown walls!
I can't wait to see it finished and all chocolatey.
Kim
Can't wait to see it all done! Hope it doesn't take your husband as long as it takes mine to complete a project!!
Sounds like it will be pretty. Can't wait to see the pictures of it complete. Remodeling is so much work but so nice when completed. We still have one bathroom left to remodel before our projects are finished inside. The house feels so clean with freshly painted walls and new floor covering. Good luck!
Oh Patti, it is going to be so pretty! That wallpaper removal is a booger, isn't it? Brings back nightmares LOL!
Tracy
I think the brown would love lovely with blue. I look forward to seeing the finished room.
I have an award for you oer at my Blog.
Have a great weekend.
Lisa
Oh, the chocolate brown and blue does sound like a lovely combination. I'm looking forward to some pictures. Your husband must be a really handy guy to tackle a remodeling project!
Hugs,
Renie
I wish Mike lived closer to us! We still have not started our remodeling work on 2 bedrooms and a bath. Another builder is coming out next week to look at the job. Randy is not a carpenter by any means...mechanic yes! Sounds pretty, keep us posted.
can't wait to see!
I thought I left a comment to this one! Guess not!
How is it coming? Are there any new pictures to show us? :-)
Post a Comment