Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

more on the bathroom

Mike has made a lot of progress this past week while he was off from work with the bathroom. He got the walls textured and painted and painted the trim and cabinets. He still has a few cabinet doors to finish. He ripped up the linoleum and will begin laying the tile on his next days off.

Here is the yucky lenolium that will be replaced with tile.

Here are the brown walls! What do you think?

This is the shower curtain I have purchased

I bought a few of these towels at Target

7 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

It looks great! Can't wait to more of it!

Unknown said...

I love your bathroom. I just love Target!

Linda said...

Your bathroom is going to be great!! Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've just haven't been mentally up to blogging. I think its been the lack of sunshine.

Kim said...

I love....absolutely ADORE the chocolate!

can't wait to see the finished product!

Lovie,
Kimi

Anonymous said...

I like the color! I can't wait to see the completed project.

Have a great week.

Kim Sue said...

I'm loving some chocolate brown it is so warm and cozy feeling. And what a great contrast it makes.

whoopsadasie said...

Can't wait to see it when it's all done...very pretty wall color choice!