That is hilarious! Your house looks very pretty and festive.
That is so cute! It's funny to see Avery as tall as you and dancing around!!
Hysterical!!! Great dancing!
That is so funny...I love it!Kim
I checked in too late and your elfs had been deleted but I have seen it before...so funny!
that was funny! it wouldn't load at home, so I had to wait to get to school to see it. Ash
I love it. It is so funny to see Mike dancing, especially when he does the "upper body shake". This made my day!!
How fun! I hope you keep this to show Avery in about 13 years! What a riot. Great way to use up them holiday calories, huh? Ha-ha!
Too funny and too cute! ;)
Giving you a standing ovation!!! hehe Such a trio of cute elves:-) xoxo
You have moves I have never seen before Patti...you are too funny!!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That is hilarious! Your house looks very pretty and festive.
That is so cute! It's funny to see Avery as tall as you and dancing around!!
Hysterical!!! Great dancing!
That is so funny...I love it!
Kim
I checked in too late and your elfs had been deleted but I have seen it before...so funny!
that was funny! it wouldn't load at home, so I had to wait to get to school to see it.
Ash
I love it. It is so funny to see Mike dancing, especially when he does the "upper body shake". This made my day!!
How fun! I hope you keep this to show Avery in about 13 years! What a riot. Great way to use up them holiday calories, huh? Ha-ha!
Too funny and too cute! ;)
Giving you a standing ovation!!! hehe Such a trio of cute elves:-) xoxo
You have moves I have never seen before Patti...you are too funny!!!!
Post a Comment