Hey girl..I always loved anything that had the Waltons in it! lol We love watching The Christmas Story & It's a Wonderful life with Jimmy Stewart & of course the National Lamphoon's Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase! lol I loved those pics you took of your little Avery...what a precious doll! Thanks for coming by girl...hope you have a fantastic evening!
3 comments:
I can't remember this movie...I know I have seen it. I'll have to watch it again. My favorite is "A Christmas Story" have a great Sunday!
Tracy
Hey girl..I always loved anything that had the Waltons in it! lol We love watching The Christmas Story & It's a Wonderful life with Jimmy Stewart & of course the National Lamphoon's Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase! lol I loved those pics you took of your little Avery...what a precious doll! Thanks for coming by girl...hope you have a fantastic evening!
Would you believe I have not only never seen this movie, I have never heard of it! How do I find it?
Post a Comment