Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

busy little bee

This video was taken a few weeks ago when Avery was visiting us during all the Hurricane Ike ordeal. She really enjoyed being outside.



15 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Just too cute! She is such a doll!

Mississippi Songbird said...

How Precious!

She's a ball of sugar! and gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I love this sweet video of Avery. I know she is a busy bee :)

Linda said...

Look at her...she's all over the place now. Cute, cute, cute!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!

Dawn said...

She is so cute! I love how they walk that wobbly little walk!!

Renie Burghardt said...

Adorable busy little bee, buzzing around!

Have a great Tuesday. We're getting rain, and I'm thankful for it.


Hugs,

Renie

Jen said...

She is walking already!!! I can't believe she will be one soon. My how that time flies! Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with my blogging buddies a lot lately. Life it just too busy! Hope all is well with you!

Tammy Pearson said...

Oh my word Patti, I could just eat her up, she is so precious and gorgeous...I love it when they start walking like that...I am so glad that you shared that video, as great as pictures are, it feels like you actually get to meet her for the first time...I know that you just love having her around...so cute.

Tammy Pearson said...

I didn't realize I guess or just forgot that they got married, I am so glad, I knew how crazy you were about her.

Maybe, we can have lunch pretty soon, I am having a three day garage sale at Chrysalis this weekend and it takes forever to set up for...of you want to come out and find some goodies, it usually fills up the whole parking lot, we have everything you can imagine.

I read that you are going to Gaitlinburg TN soon, I love it there, you are going at such a great time with all the Fall colors changing, you will love it...I hope that you have lots of fun, and be safe...TN is better than Italy I can tell you that for sure.

Anonymous said...

I hope your week is going good. Are you ready for the big PARTY? I can't believe Avery is already a year old. Time goes by too fast.

We are all doing well. No baby bumps yet. :)

XOXO,
Jaci

Carole Burant said...

Such an adorable video...I love it when they're just starting to walk like that and exploring the world outside:-) xoxo

Tracy said...

Patti she is precious! She is really getting around.

Grannalisa said...

That is so sweet. Rainey is toddling all over - all the while saying daddy, daddy!! Britni doesn't like that very much. She is still asleep when Britni heads to work in the mornings so Rainey and her Daddy have bonded since he feeds her breakfast and spends time with her before taking her to the sitters. However, Rainey prefers her mommy over anybody else when she is around. :)

Kim said...

I love how little ones do the frankstein walk when they are fresh new walkers.

Avery is such a doll! You can tell she likes being outside!

Hugs,
Kim