Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Avery's First Birthday (Part 5)

I had to do several posts of Avery's first birthday because there are just so many pictures I wanted to post. I have more pictures of the special day that I will try and post after I return from vacation, but this gets most of them. Nonna loves you Avery and I hope you are feeling better soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are just so cute!!
Happy Birthday Avery!!
That's one little girl who looks like she is coming down with a cold or something.Awww poor little lamb!!
Feel better soon lovey!!
Diane

Renie Burghardt said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! The pictures are just precious. Avery is a beautiful little trooper. What a special first birthday.

I hope she feels better, soon.

Birthday hugs to the birthday girl!

Love the look of your blog. Have fun on your vacation!

Renie

Kim Sue said...

All the pictures are great. She is too precious! Looks like it was truly a wonderful 1st birthday.

Susie said...

Loved seeing all the adorable birthday photos of Miss Avery! Hard to believe a whole year has passed..
Have a great vacation Patti..
xo

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HOW sweet all these pictures are! The cakes are so pretty and I love what she is wearing...and all the gifts...WOW looks like Christmas time!
I hope she's feeling better now!

Grannalisa said...

Cute, cute pictures. I am so sorry that Avery did not feel well on her big day. I hope she had a great day anyway.

Kim said...

LOL...she ate a big chunk out of her cake...or did Nonna help her with that....if it were me and I know that is a Cindy cake I would have had to help her out!

Hugs,
Kim