BOY, did she rack up on the presents or what? My kind of party!!!
Patti so sorry I didn't comment on Avery's pictures yesterday...I just left a comment on the first post at the top of your blog. I have been a terrible bloggy friend but I am going into bloggy recovery so I'm sure I'll get better. :-)
3 comments:
those turned out good! have a fun trip!
ash
BOY, did she rack up on the presents or what? My kind of party!!!
Patti so sorry I didn't comment on Avery's pictures yesterday...I just left a comment on the first post at the top of your blog. I have been a terrible bloggy friend but I am going into bloggy recovery so I'm sure I'll get better. :-)
Love you,
Kim
Oh this is so cute. Ashley decorated the table so well with her baby+1st b'day pictures. I love the small cake just for Avery!
Post a Comment