Avery was sick on her first birthday! She picked all the polka dots off her little cake and ate them. You can tell in the video she just wasnt her usual happy,perky self. She seemed to make the most of the day though. I will have pictures to share soon too.
Bless her heart...you can tell she didn't feel too good..she is still so precious. I had forgotten she and my Dad have the same birthday. I know ya'll had a great time and everyday for little Avery is like a birthday.
I've never been around her but I can sure tell she doesn't feel well. I think all 5 of my kids were sick on their first birthday. Hope she feels better soon! She still looks like a doll baby!
6 comments:
Bless her heart...you can tell she didn't feel too good..she is still so precious. I had forgotten she and my Dad have the same birthday. I know ya'll had a great time and everyday for little Avery is like a birthday.
Happy Birthday to your big girl!
Ohhh poor Avery...sick on her first birthday. I hope she still had fun.
I'm so sorry sweet Avery feels bad :) I hope she feels better soon.
Big hugs to (((Avery))))
I've never been around her but I can sure tell she doesn't feel well.
I think all 5 of my kids were sick on their first birthday.
Hope she feels better soon!
She still looks like a doll baby!
She is adorable! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment