when you have a birthday at El Chico's, you HAVE to wear the sombraro while they sing happy birthdayMonday, September 8, 2008
Surprise!!
Mike and the kids surprised me Saturday night with a surprise party at El Chico's. I thought Mike and I were just going there to eat then going to the Jamboree afterwards(Karen,Mike told me he had called you that we were going! LOL),but when we got to El Chico's everyone was there waiting on us! All I had hoped for was to be with Mike and the kids, and I didnt think Ashley,Shaun and Avery would be able to come down since Ashley and Avery had been up for Girls Weekend last weekend. I was so happy to see Aaron and Erin there too! Paul, Kim and Max along with my friend Bobbie and her husband Greg were there also. We had a lot of fun. They made me wear a "Over The Hill" crown the entire evening. Then the employees of El Chico's came out and sang Happy Birthday and brought out my favorite cake! I had to wear that silly sombraro though! LOL Oh well, I didnt mind. I was having so much fun being with my family and friends. Thanks to all of them for making my birthday special. Thank you Mike for the pretty flowers you sent to me at work, and my friend Tammie for the black balloons and the old lady with the sagging boobies figurine! LOL (I'll get you back next year!)LOL. Thanks for all the wonderful cards and phone calls I received,and thank you to all my blogging friends for all the nice comments and birthday wishes! So far 50 hasnt been so bad! LOL
when you have a birthday at El Chico's, you HAVE to wear the sombraro while they sing happy birthday
when you have a birthday at El Chico's, you HAVE to wear the sombraro while they sing happy birthday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











12 comments:
Patti
I am so happy you has such a wonderful birthday. You deserved it! I havent play skip bo in ages.
You look great in your hat and crown :) Hugs. Lisa
HOW FUN! I love it all! looks like you had a NICE day! I am so happy it was such a good day for you!
It was so much fun...I would not have missed it. I hope your birthday was fabulous!!!!
I love you so much!!
Kim
Happy belated birthday Nonna!
El Chico I remember eating there as a child! What a great hubby, surprise party and all! Looks like you all had a great time! Love the sombero!
Looks like you all had a wonderful time. What a nice surprise!
Your family and friends are very thoughtful.
What a fantabulous birthday bash! The birthday pictures are the greatest. You look cute in the sombrero, Senorita! Ole! LOL.
You are one of the sweetest gals in blogland, and deserve all the best.
Big Hugs,
Renie
Oh, Patti, I am so far behind on reading all of my blogs that I forgot that it was your borthday....Happy Birthday...I was busy getting ready for Chris's birthday party on Sunday, doing all of my running around on Saturday...he got a good birthday and I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post either....I know you had a great time and you actually look good in that Sombrero hat...and the cake looks even better....yummmm.
Love ya and Happy Birthday!!!!
Tammy
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Glad you had a good time!
Awwww I'm so glad to see your family and friends surprised you like that:-) Sounds and looks like you all had a fun time...see, I told you it's not too painful turning 50! hehe xoxo
What fun!!! I am glad you got to spend your special day with family and friends!!
Dear Patti,
I'm so very sorry I missed your special day! Forgive me???
I hope the coming year is filled with every blessing. I can tell from the pictures you had a wonderful party and can see how much you family and friends love you!
xoxo
Patti,
Fantastic birthday party!! Your family sure surprised you. What fun! I love the photos.
A belated Happy Birthday to you!. :-)
Tina
Post a Comment