Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hot Diggity Dog!

17 comments:

Dawn said...

How cute is she!!! Looks like she loves Hot Diggity Dog!!

Unknown said...

You all are going to warp that poor little girl! Just kidding, she is so precious.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

SHE IS TOO CUTE! AND I LOVE THAT SONG TOO!

Tracy said...

Future Dancing with the Stars contestant! Too cute.

The Durham Family said...

Precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Now that is just to darn cute! And I love how she has toys scattered all over your floor. I but you are soaking up this week!

Have a wonderful weekend.

AMY said...

Patti, did you teach her to do the twist! Cute little babe!

Kim Soule said...

I just love little Avery! Wish I was there to dance with her!

Aunt Julie said...

What a cutie! Day #5 of Recipe Week has a special treat that this little gal would just love!

Kim said...

Avery is precious but I have to say my favorite part of the video is Mike doing the head bobble in the very beginning....lol...he cracked me up....and was that him howling...hehehe.

Tell Mike a star is born!

Love ya,
Kimi

Susan said...

Hope all is well.She is so cute.I know you are proud of her.Have a great weekend. God Bless.

Karen Roper said...

Oh too cute! I remember when Keely used to dance like this to Hal's band. Isn't it funny how they just MOVE on their own...nobody has to teach them!

Thinking I might need to get a new video camera before Elora gets this big! What kind of camera do you have?

Unknown said...

Now that was just precious.Cute song.Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Lisa

Renie Burghardt said...

Too cute! Got my toes tapping just watching. Just adorable!

Hugs,

Renie

Tina Coruth said...

Avery is sooooo cute! And a great dancer, too! Thank you for posting this video - it made me smile!

Grannalisa said...

That is so cute!! Rainey loves to dance too!! They are so wonderful at this age- well they have been wonderful at every age!!

Kim Sue said...

that's the cutest thing ever - aren't you glad you are blogging so you have those precious moments recorded!