Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Sweet Dreams

16 comments:

Renie Burghardt said...

AWWWWW! Sweet dreams, Avery!

I also love the picture of Grand Ollie, Patti.

Have a great day!

Hugs,

Renie

Kim said...

I think that is one of my favorite picture I have ever taken....but it's because of the subject I was shooting. Avery is just strikingly beautiful!!

Kimi :-)

Anonymous said...

So precious!

Judy said...

I had to stop by and get my "avery" fix...she's such a doll!

I hope I can survive another girl's weekend but since I have a year to recover, maybe I'll make it. Two little girls 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 are quite a handful! Next year my sister's daughter will have her baby so she may not go. We do have a lot of fun!

I'm still under the weather and trying to recover so I'll talk to you soon.

Judy

Anonymous said...

That is a precious picture of Avery.
Rhonda

Andrea said...

How precious. I have a lot of pictures of my grandson asleep.

Jen said...

I love sleeping babies!!!!

Beemoosie said...

Precious!

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Patti,

I hope all is well in your corner of the planet, and that you and yours have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,

Renie

david mcmahon said...

Came here from Andrea's blog. As a father of three, these pictures remind me of wonderful times with my beloved trio.

Grannalisa said...

Sleeping Beauty!!!

Betty said...

Nonna,
Precious picture.....thanks for stopping in with me...please come again any time.

Thank you for the comment about my twin granddaughters.....

God Bless...by the way I was a bank teller also....Betty

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Patti,
Awwww, what a precious and priceless picture of Avery. Babies are so precious and innocent when they are sleeping. Kids are too, but babies seem more precious tho. I hope Dala enjoys her new home. I am eating some Chocolate Chip cookies that I fixed and some Tripe Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. The girls were wanting some cookies, so I fixed them some and I got them right out of the oven while they were still soft. I am fixing to take another antibiotic here in a bit and then go to bed. Take care my friend and have a great evening. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful angel :) She is adorabble!
Hugs~ Lisa

Erin said...

Wonderful title for this precious capture! :)

Mississippi Songbird said...

so beautiful!