And to answer your question on my blog, yes I took that picture last Saturday at the Dogwood Festival. They closed a street for the festival and so there was the church and someones balloon.
OK, that is hilarious! Mark would die if I bought one of those...for him, because i am not a snuggler. Does it come in a female version? I have to have my space when I am sleeping. Sometimes he is quite insulted by my grumpiness when he tries to snuggle up to me!
7 comments:
I need one of those since Michael is gone during the week. LOL
LOL...where in the world did you find that?....to funny!
Kim
That is funny! Wonder if they are for real?
I have seen that add before. That is funny.
And to answer your question on my blog, yes I took that picture last Saturday at the Dogwood Festival. They closed a street for the festival and so there was the church and someones balloon.
OK, that is hilarious! Mark would die if I bought one of those...for him, because i am not a snuggler. Does it come in a female version? I have to have my space when I am sleeping. Sometimes he is quite insulted by my grumpiness when he tries to snuggle up to me!
lol..Oh, I want one..
lol
Have a great weekend!
Oh, funny, Patti! I want one as well!
Have a wonderful weekend. I have been late this week. More to do than I have time for.
Hugs,
Renie
Post a Comment