Good Morning Patti, This is such a beautiful picture for your Wordless Wednesday. Avery is just a precious little girl and has the biggest eyes. I bet those eyes will get her whatever she wants when she gets bigger. LOL. We may be having some severe weather tomorrow and tomorrow night. All the weather models are saying the possibility of tornadoes. I sure hope not. I don't mind the rain, but I don't like the severe weather part. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
6 comments:
Good Morning Patti,
This is such a beautiful picture for your Wordless Wednesday. Avery is just a precious little girl and has the biggest eyes. I bet those eyes will get her whatever she wants when she gets bigger. LOL. We may be having some severe weather tomorrow and tomorrow night. All the weather models are saying the possibility of tornadoes. I sure hope not. I don't mind the rain, but I don't like the severe weather part. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.
Love & Hugs,
Karen H.
Mommy's little angel!
Have a great day, Patti!
Hugs,
Renie
Your two beautiful girls.
I Love those girls!!
Kimi
What a great pic! Defintely a keeper to go in a frame! Avery is such a cutie, thanks for sharing your precious granddaughter with us!
Sweet picture of Mommy and Avery!!
Great Picture!!! Did you soften it by using your newly developed skills?
Post a Comment