Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wordless Wednesday


7 comments:

kdwhorses said...

AWWWW!!! What a cutie! Love the ears! Hope you all have a great and blessed week!

Marsha said...

AWWWWW! (this is the awwwww picture for the day)

She's totally adorable! I hope she has a fun and 'egg'citing easter!

Happy WW!

Kim Soule said...

Hi Patti,
Avery is such a cutie! I had fun rocking her to sleep and watching you give her a bath. The wedding was great! I set up a blog for school
www.dcmsvettetastic.blogspot.com

Mississippi Songbird said...

What a precious darling.. God Bless you and Happy Easter!

Kim said...

Miss Avery has BIG ears....i never noticed before...hehehe....she is bunneautiful!

kim

Renie Burghardt said...

Adorable, in her bunny ears! I bet you can't wait to spend Easter with her. That will be so much fun for you.

Have a great day, Patti!

Hugs,

Renie

Andrea said...

AWWWWWW....she is adorable.