WOW...what a beautiful picture...who is their photographer...hehehhe....girl, I LOVE Easter Parade....when your music came on it made me smile...I can't believe Easter is less than 2 weeks...it's sneaking up on me, I need to get Max his Easter outfit.
Nice WW picture. I didn't do WW today because I thought it was Tuesday and yes, I did my Tuesday meme yesterday. I headed out of here this morning and just got home. I look forward to seeing pictures you have taken with your new Cannon.
4 comments:
WOW...what a beautiful picture...who is their photographer...hehehhe....girl, I LOVE Easter Parade....when your music came on it made me smile...I can't believe Easter is less than 2 weeks...it's sneaking up on me, I need to get Max his Easter outfit.
HUGS,
Kimi
Aww, what a sweet picture. A few more days and there will be a wedding ring on that finger as well!
Bet you're busy getting ready for the big day, Patti.
Hugs,
Renie
I love pictures of hands... this is a perfect WW photo... no words are necessary as the picture conveys all of the emotion!
Have a great day!
Nice WW picture. I didn't do WW today because I thought it was Tuesday and yes, I did my Tuesday meme yesterday. I headed out of here this morning and just got home. I look forward to seeing pictures you have taken with your new Cannon.
Post a Comment