Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

The Reception- Part 1



















7 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Patti,
"THANK YOU" for the Anniversary wishes. My DH is out on the road, so I am here by myself today. He will call me when he wakes up tho. He is driving days this week. Him and his Uncle has been taking turns driving days and nights. The Wedding Reception is just beautiful and the Bride's Cake and Groom's Cake are just gorgeous. I am so amazed at how those cake decorators decorates wedding cakes and such. "THANK YOU" for sharing the Reception pictures with us. They look like a very happy couple. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Love & Hugs,
Karen H.

johnson said...

The wedding looks beautiful. I love the colors!! I hope you had a great Easter with Avery!! I can't believe they are 5 months. Time goes by too fast!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so good. Kim does a great job.

I really like the color choices that Erin selected. She was a beautiful bride. I know you are all so happy for them both, as am I.

Have a wonderful week.

Renie Burghardt said...

Hi Patti,

Wow, what a beautiful reception! The cake looks luscious! Love the picture of Erin with her thumb up. I also enjoyed all the wedding pictures just now.

I have my police officer son visiting with me until Saturday morning, along with my granddaughter. So I'm late visiting my favorite blogs. But am loving all the wedding pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,

Renie

NaShae said...

the cake is so cute!

Nora Lee said...

What a beautiful wedding reception! I love the cakes, so pretty. My daughter is getting married on June 14th, and we are in the finishing reception planning process right now. The bride and groom look so happy! Thanks for sharing.

Sandra

kdwhorses said...

Great pics! The cakes are beautiful-love the colors!