













I hope you have enjoyed seeing all of these wedding pictures I have posted. I enjoyed sharing them with everyone. I want to thank my wonderful friends,Bobbie and Greg for all the hard work they did in preparing and serving the luncheon/recpetion. A special thank you to my dear friend Kim for taking all the photographs. You did an awesome job! Kim and Jeff, thank you so much for coming such a long way and for videoing for us. I know Aaron and Erin, along with the rest of the family will treasure it for years to come. Last, but certainly not least I want to thank Jan and Linda(wedding coordinators) for putting it all together on short notice! Everything was beautiful! Aaron and Erin- I love you both so much!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy life together!!

6 comments:
Hi Patti,
All the photos are beautiful! And the littlest guest is adorable as usual. And I love your dress.
Thank you for sharing all the gorgeous wedding pictures.
Hugs,
Renie
I noticed a family pic you left out....you must have forgot ;-)
hugs,
the kimster
I am just catching up with everyone and love all the pictures. THey are a beautiful couple and I love Avery's outfit. What a little dolly! GLad you had a good Easter!!!
I have really enjoyed all the beautiful wedding pictures. Sad how all the work is put into a wedding and then in no time it is over. It should last longer. I remember the bundle of nerves when our two daughters got married. I learned, you do not lose a child, you gain another child.
Beautiful, beautiful!! Jan and Linda did a super job coordinating. Everything looks so wonderful. And that photographer you found- she is pretty awesome as well!! :)
Hey Patti, Thanks for including me and Jeff. You know we love you. It was a fun wedding!
Post a Comment