Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!!!

Two years ago today Ashley and Shaun were married. Here is a slide show of their big day. I didnt have my blog then or I would have posted more details of the day. It was a beautiful wedding. Happy Anniversary Ashley and Shaun!! We love you!!


6 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures & beautiful wedding! Thanks for sharing!

Kim said...

still the most beautiful reception I have ever been too. I can't believe it has been 2 years....man time sure does fly.

hugs,
Kim

kdwhorses said...

Great pics, happy anniversary to a great couple! THanks for sharing them with us!

Renie Burghardt said...

Congratulations to Ashley and Shaun on their second anniversary!

Beautiful pictures, Patti.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Renie

Anonymous said...

So beautiful. I can't beleive it has been two years.

Thank you for sharing the memories.

Have a good week.

Andrea said...

Happy belated Anniversary to the couple....love the slideshow.